Join our growing Legal Team in Vilnius as a Legal Manager.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a crucial member of our growing team in Vilnius you will be responsible for providing legal support to a broad range of strategic and growth clients operating across the Private Equity and Real Estate sectors. You will assist and provide advice to our operational teams on all issues of contract law, commercial law and corporate law. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and reviewing contract and corporate documentation / agreements, preparing answers in support of operational teams and advising them on the legal consequences of these documents.
- Assisting and actively participating in board and shareholders meetings.
- Implementing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations.
- Protecting Alter Domus’ interests in the process of negotiating agreements with clients or suppliers.
- Helping to prevent and mitigate legal risk to which Alter Domus may be exposed.
- Enhancing the legal knowledge of the team and broader colleagues via training, legal watch and the creation of templates.
- Strong academic background with a university degree in law ideally completed by postgraduate studies in corporate law, commercial law or international law.
- 5-6 years of experience in a corporate legal department with an affinity with corporate management services a distinct advantage
- Having a good understanding of all risks a business structure like Alter Domus is facing in a global context is a benefit to qualify for the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite. Knowledge of French and German would be considered an asset.
- A strong level IT literacy including Excel and Word skills.
- Hands on experience with Luxembourg law is a benefit to qualify for this role.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good teamworking skills with an ability to build strong working relationships with a bias towards action and accountability.
- You possess a strong team spirit, the capacity to build great client relationships and to take the initiative to act with confidence.
- Organized with an ability to prioritize competing demands and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high attention to detail.
- Reliable with a focus on integrity and confidentiality.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.