Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client - NBC Security Inc. is a Global Defense and Homeland Security Applications Firm. Their Headquarters are located in Great Falls, Virginia, they operate in North America, Europe, North Africa, and the GCC countries. They have been serving the Defense Agencies Globally since 2001. Their staff and partners have more than 70 years of combined security, military and law enforcement experience working with diverse global clients. Their business model is founded on building trust with their partners and clients by providing an impeccable service based on confidentiality, professionalism, honesty and efficient delivery. NBC Security is expanding its operations to the Baltic region by establishing a defense manufacturing unit in Kaunas. Their Business core expertise is as follows: Manufacturing of Signal Intelligence Systems Manufacturing of Rifle Barrels for Different Caliber Rifles and Sniper Rifles Procurement of Military Hardware Globally Cyber-warfare Solutions and Training
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (122)
Area of competence:Customer services
You will conduct and develop the activities and the dedicated teams for the different product lines and on all the geographical areas covered. The company offers a portfolio of products and services in the defense, military and security sectors, and operates in different markets: domestic, export. You will lead the sales policy in order to contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the company.
- Contributing to the establishment of the overall strategy of the company, in close collaboration with the General Management.
- Developing and proposing a transformation plan to accompany the company through the new markets targeted as part of its repositioning and diversification.
- Determining the specific commercial and marketing strategies for each market in alignment with the strategy at both the company and strategic parteners levels, in order to detect new business opportunities, better penetrate the markets and ensure growth for the company.
- Being the pivot and the interface between the markets and the key departments of the company having a direct impact on the results: Business Units, R&D, Engineering, Production, Logistics, Human Resources.
- Responsibility for planning, organizing, budgeting and controlling the promotion, sales and marketing activities of the products and solutions offered by the company.
- Responsibility for sales performance in the various business segments (Defense, Military and Security), and the different markets (domestic, export) covered by the company.
- Ensure the drafting of commercial offers, in accordance with the company standards, negotiate contracts and their signature with customers
- Ensure the level of order intake, both in terms of volumes and profitability, in the light of the annual and multiannual forecasts (Multi Year Budget)
- Ensure the synthesis and monitoring of business forecasts.
- Deploying a multi-product approach to multi-clients in the same market.
- Deploying a comprehensive and integrated approach: ability to sell systems, concepts and not just products.
- Leading, animating and driving the Sales department; managing a team of motivated and enthusiastic employees in close collaboration with the Human Resources department (recruitment, professional development, evaluation).
- Willingness to be involved in the setting up of complex financing, offset, licensing and partnership operations.
- External communication: provide a representation role with strategic clients: participation in fairs and international exhibitions, conferences, network development, and Government events.
- Business management degree or equivalent.
- Strong and successful experience in team management and sales of complex systems and products.
- Perfect command of sales and marketing techniques (dialogue with various stakeholders, strength of proposal and capacity of influence).
- Customer orientation and results driven, concrete and quantitative references to enhance.
- Leadership, force of proposition, engagement and capacity for mobilization.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Autonomy, sense of initiative.
- Versatility and flexibility.
- Rigorousness, commitment and accountability, ability to take and meet commitments.
- Capacity for innovation.
- Team player, listening and communication skills.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
|Salary offered:||from 4.959 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Kristina Bakšaitė - Kandrotienė|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: