- Watch and analyze the current economic state of the game;
- Define changes in the game economics and in-game values balance to achieve necessary KPI;
- Segment game audience and define major behavior patterns;
- Cooperate with other teams and give recommendations on game design, game balance, and in-game events;
- Create design documentation on the development and implementation of required tools;
- Create a team of game analytics.
- Relevant working experience 3+ years with a proven track record BA/MA in applied mathematics, statistics, economics, finances, computer science, social sciences;
- Fluent English;
- Upper-Intermediate and above Proven experience in analyzing big data and building complex models;
- Experience in building predictions and carrying out A/B tests;
- Demonstrated level of expertise in Excel, SQL, and statistics packages;
- Deep understanding of game economics’ principles, monetization, and users’ behavior in F2P games;
- Strong soft skills - Analytical mindset and multitasking;
- Ability to formulate and give constructive feedback.
- Important and highly valuable role in the organization with professional and personal growth possibilities;
- The inspiring working atmosphere with motivated and professional colleagues.
- Corporate meetings, team building events;
- Additional benefits: training, health insurance for employee and their family members.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.