Business Analyst (TV Systems)
Right now, we are looking for TV systems analyst to TV & Media Development.
I am Andrius Dmuchovskis and I am leading TV & Media software development in Telia Global Services Lithuania. We are a great bunch of highly skilled professionals, responsible for development of Telia TV platforms that are serving hundreds of thousands of customers. I am super proud of every member of our team!
Your next challenge?
As a member of our team in our new offices in Vilnius, you will work in high-end TV apps, solutions and integrations field and manage requirement gathering in an agile environment. At this role you will:
- Capture and document requirements for system/feature specifications and/or process improvements
- Engage with Product Owners, business users and stakeholders to establish needs, document requirements, analyse and propose solutions
- Align requirements, scope, releases with development team and Product Owner.
- Work closely with Product Owner and incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Care about implementation of gorgeous and easy to use User Interfaces
- Co-operate with other Agile development team members in the production of a true Cross-platform products.
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation company, so we expect that you will be open-minded and are not afraid of challenges. We really want you to enjoy this job, so you need to be forward thinking, customer oriented and truly understand that the solutions you are creating will impact the whole digital media consumer society and their daily lives.
- Customer oriented
- Forward thinking
- You are self-motivated and learn new things
- You care about What You Do and How You Do It!
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, integration methods
- Excellent knowledge of requirement capture
- Demonstration of using analytical skills to resolve business problems
- Ability to translate requirements in languages spoken by business and developers
- Working business and/or technical knowledge of the following platforms/technologies is an advantage: cross platform apps (Android/iOS/Web), .NET
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives. Working in this position you will receive a base salary of 2480-3721 Eur (gross) plus annual bonus which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Workation (in EU countries, up to 30 days per year);
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on . Last day to apply is 12th of May, 2021.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!