Quality assurance specialist (QA support) (154945BR)
- Quality assurance specialist (QA support) works with GSD products quality questions. Employee is responsible and involved in various activities:
- Participates in products‘ deviations and complaints investigations;
- Participates in risks evaluations, change control and validation processes;
- Performs Gemba Walks in order to assure quality of processes and conformity to ISO standards;
- Participates in value stream projects (PPI projects, Kaizens, Just-do-it, technology transfers and NPIs);
- Participates in Custom PCP projects;
- Supports manufacturing department in preparation and during customer audits;
- Reviews manufacturing documentation when needed;
- Supports manufacturing department in other activities, increases the maturity of Vilnius Quality system and assures conformity to ISO requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar field.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, IVD/medical device/Pharma manufacturing and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in processes for RUO, IVD or Medical device industries.
- Good English language skills (B2-C1).
- Strong communication, multitasking, negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs, issues and develop realistic solutions to meet needs & solve problems and offer recommendations.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Free company buses.
- Monthly salary 1400 - 2100 EUR (gross) and additional benefits package.
with subject "Quality assurance specialist (QA support) (154945BR)"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.