Chief Security Architect
Do you see yourself as an expert of security architecture? If yes, then you should check this out!
Group Security (GS), headed by the CSO office, is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. GS works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions. Under GS, the Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams bring security architecture and internal security standards based on regulative requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
The Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams are part of Group Security with colleagues located in Denmark, Lithuania, and India. This team is responsible for defining our security architecture and internal standards based on threat intelligence and threat models.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining security architectures for Cloud, endpoint, SecOps and other security domains
- Developing strategic plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Developing architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures) to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Supporting the testing and validation of internal security controls
- Staying current with the industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to Policy and Control Frameworks in information security, IT risk and compliance, and data privacy
We expect you to have:
- Approx 7+ years of experience as Security Architect
- Experience in providing security architecture support to a large development organization – with focus on cloud
- Solid (C-level and tech) stakeholder management, diplomatic, communication, and presentations skills in English
- Information security credentials – CISSP, CISM, CGRC or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, security or similar
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 5520 EUR to 8280 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT infrastructure Architect, Chief.